Spring Quarterly Gathering
April 21-23, 2023
During registration you will indicate your desire to join us at Lazy F Camp, or participate online via Zoom.
As always, Quarterly will use a Pay As Led policy permitting people to pay more or less than the suggested amount, based upon their ability or needs.
Donations in excess of the registration cost of the session will go towards supporting Friends who are able to pay less. The remainder will go to the general fund for PNQM.
We have a few requests from our registrars:
- If you need to change your registration from on-site to online, or vice versa, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can adjust housing and work assignments.
- If you need to change your expected arrival time at the last minute, please contact the registrars to set expectations.
- If you will arrive late, please let the registrars know your estimated time of arrival.
- If you need to change your registration in any manner, or make payments, do so by returning to the registration form and use the "Resume" option.
- Register no later than a week prior to the event.
Quarterly will be a mixture of physical presence at Lazy F, and online presence.
Plenary, business meeting and Quaker Voice will include everybody in a "blended" fashion.
Worship Groups, Interest groups and Family Night will run separate physical and online sessions in "parallel"; those present at Lazy F will be in one set of sessions, while those online will be in a separate set of sessions.
The childrens' programs and Junior Friends will only include those present at Lazy F.
We continue to work to remove all accessibility constraints for both physical and online attendance at Quarterly Meeting. A committee is working to understand what barriers remain, and how they can be properly addressed.
If you have accessibility needs, concerns, or suggestions please address them to the co-registrars: email@example.com. They will share your input with the accessibility committee,
and provide answers or thoughts from the committee.
You can also provide accessibility feedback here.
We will attempt to provide links to any presented reports and minutes on the pnqm.org/virtual online access page.
Lazy F will be following the Washington State Covid Guidelines.
PNQM will follow stricter guidelines:
- Everyone over age 5 must be fully vaccinate (2 weeks past 1 shot of Johnson & Johnson, or 2 shots of either Moderna or Pfizer).
- Everyone over age 17 must also be up to date (have at least one booster shot if eligible).
- Minute 2023-02-02: Masks are considered optional and welcome for those who are comfortable wearing them. Small group
leaders can require masking based on their own risk assessments and will ask if anyone else in the group is
uncomfortable with others not wearing masks. High quality masks are encouraged and will be made available
throughout Quarterly. Testing beforehand is encouraged but not mandatory. Rapid antigen tests will be available
at Quarterly in case anyone becomes symptomatic. If you are feeling ill prior to Quarterly, even if you do not
test positive for COVID, please consider not attending.
Please bring your own masks. N95 or KN94 are recommended.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PNQM Online Interest Groups
Quakers and Life's Challenges
At Lazy F Camp April 21-23, 2023
- Dealing with Conflict, Building Bridges and Repairing Fences
- Finding Security for Oneself and Others
- Facing Failure and Finding Success
- Shouldering Responsibilities; Making and Keeping Promises
- Growing Up; Finding Personal Meaning; Finding Who We Really Are
- Growing Older and Facing Loneliness; Dealing with Change and Loss